Immigration Lawyers and Immigration Agents in Sydney and Parramatta

If you are looking to study in Australia full time, you will need to apply for and obtain an appropriate student visa. Student visa allows you to live and study in Australia for up to 5 years depending on your course of study.

To be eligible for a student visa, you must meet the following requirements:

  1. Be enrolled in a CRICOS course or approved primary/high school program
  2. Be issued with a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from your course provider
  3. Meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant criteria
  4. Meet the relevant financial requirements – the exact funding required will depend on your current circumstances, namely cost of your course, whether you are a single applicant or have a partner and child etc.
  5. Meet relevant English language, health and character requirements

How can we help?

Our Immigration lawyers ang agents can advise you what the requirements would be in your case and make your student journey easy and stress free. Call us today for discussion on how our team can assist you.

Free Case

Leave us a message and we'll call you back!

Law Society