Immigration Lawyers and Immigration Agents in Sydney and Parramatta
If your only near relatives live in Australia and are an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible NZ citizen, they may be able to sponsor you to live, work and study in Australia permanently on a Remaining Relative visa, namely:
- Onshore (subclass 835): you must be in Australia when the application is lodged and when it is decided; or
- Offshore (subclass 115): you must be outside Australia when the application is lodged and when it is decided.
To be able to sponsor you for a Remaining Relative visa, your sponsor must be:
- Your parent, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or one of their partners;
- 18 years or older;
- Settled in Australia;
- Able to provide you with accommodation, support and financial assistance for the first 2 years of your residency in Australia.
- Eligible to sponsor you, not successfully sponsored someone previously on a Remaining Relative visa,
To be eligible for the visa, you must meet also meet certain health and character requirements.
Why choose us?
Our Immigration Lawyers and agents can help you assess your eligibility and advise of any issues that may apply to your case. Book a consultation with one of our immigration specialists today to get the best advice on your permanent residency options.