Our Immigration lawyers and agents can assist with additional visa services as required by our clients.
For our corporate clients, we offer a full immigration compliance service once engaged to assist with obtaining the initial sponsorship approval and provide ongoing assistance with sponsorship obligations and making relevant notifications to the Department.
We also offer auditing services upon request which involves selecting a sample of the business foreign sponsored population and ensuring records are up to date and proper systems are put in place to ensure easy compliance monitoring if/when business records are audited by the Department of Home Affairs.
Individual visa services:
For our individual clients, we offer the following additional services:
- Bridging Visas: applying for all types of Bridging Visas or status resolution visas
- Resident Return Visas: for applicants whose travel facility on permanent residency has expired or is about to expire and who wish to travel overseas
- Visa checking service: if you do not want to engage professional assistance for the entire visa application, but want a visa checking service for your peace of mind.
- Assistance with Requests for Further Information: if you have already lodged your visa application and have received a request for further information from the Department and don’t know where to start, contact us today for assistance.
- Obtaining work rights: If you hold a visa that does not currently have work rights, contact our experienced team for assistance on whether you are eligible to attain these on your current visa or during the processing of the visa application that you have lodged.
For our Immigration law team, which consists of some of the most ambitious Immigration Lawyers, no immigration issue is too big and cannot be resolved. Call us today to see how we can help.