Immigration Lawyers and Immigration Agents
Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482)
Obtain The Temporary Work (Skilled) visa and get a chance to live and work in Australia
The Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa is intended to enrich the Australian labour market
by allowing skilled employees from around the world to enter the country and provide
services otherwise unavailable in Australia. The visa can be issued for either 2 year or 4
year period (depending on the relevant occupation) and applicants can also bring their family
members to live, study or work in Australia.
To qualify for the visa, applicants must:
1. Have a formal employment offer in Australia for a position that is on the relevant
skilled occupation list
2. Meet the required skills and qualification requirements and complete skills
assessment process, if required
3. Meet English language requirements
4. Meet certain health and character requirements
5. Meet additional requirements of the stream in which you apply
In order to be granted The Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa, the applicant is expected to
go through three different stages, namely business sponsorship, nomination and visa stage.
With our team that consists of some of the most ambitious Immigration Lawyers and agents,
you do not have to worry about the complexity and the amount of paperwork that needs to
be filled. We are at your service to guide you step by step through each stage.