Best Immigration Lawyers are at your service across the NSW area to provide car accident compensation claim services after a road accident
Regardless of the amount of damage, no road accident should be taken lightly – if you are not to blame, you are entitled to a car accident compensation claim. Best Immigration Lawyers possess enviable knowledge of Australian law and have extensive experience in compensation claims. You can count on us to support you in the pursuit of what is rightfully yours.
What sets us apart is our thirst for constant improvement – we make sure we stay on track and updated about the modifications made to Australian law. As a result, we have the skills and the information needed to win your case and help you receive your car accident compensation claim.
What the claim covers
Our compensation lawyers will review your specific case and advise you on the best way to approach the matter. If you are not the one at fault, you should receive a car accident compensation claim. It will cover:
- Necessary and reasonable past treatment expenses, including psychotherapy, radiology treatment and any other treatment which was prescribed as a result of the car accident.
- Necessary and reasonable future treatment expenses, which occur as a result of your injuries and disabilities.
- Domestic assistance compensation, should you be in need of domestic care as a result of the accident.
- Loss of income, which comes as a result of your inability to return to work due to injuries and inabilities caused by the accident. If your work capacity is reduced, the compensation will cover for the financial losses.
- Physical and mental pain and suffering determined by an Independent Medical Examination.
- Legal expenses and services provided by Best Immigration Lawyers.
Note that all payments you are to receive as a part of the car accident compensation will be delivered to you upon the successful completion of your case.
When you are at fault
If you were operating the vehicle that caused the car accident, you may complete an Accident Notification Form through the State Insurance Regulatory Authority to claim up to $5,000.
When the one at fault cannot be determined
If the vehicle at fault escapes from the place of the accident, you are still entitled to car accident compensation in case you suffer some kind of injury. In order for an insurance company to be nominated and for the application process to proceed as established by law, you have to prove you took all the necessary steps to identify the vehicle at fault.
Have you been in a car accident? Don’t hesitate to contact our compensation lawyers and cover physical, psychological and financial losses which occurred as a result of the accident!